CAS No. 105-45-3 (Methyl acetoacetate )
Molecular Formula: C5H8O3Molecular Weight: 116.12
Identification of 105-45-3
- Methyl acetoacetate (Related Reference)
- Molecular Formula:
- CAS Registry Number:
- MAA; Methyl acetoacetaten 99%; 6-Methoxy-2-(4-Methoxyphenyl)Benzothiophene; Acetoacetic acid methyl ester; Butanoic acid, 3-oxo-, methyl ester:
- HS Code:
- Molecular Structure:
- This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Colorless liquid.
- Molecular Weight:
- Boiling Point:
- Melting Point:
- Flash Point:
- Storage Temperature:
- Store in a cool, dry place. Keep container closed when not in use.
- Refractive index:
- 460 g/L (20 oC)
- Stable under normal temperatures and pressures.
Methyl acetoacetate (MAA) is a starting material for the syntheses of alpha-substituted aceto- acetic esters and cyclic compounds, e.g. pyrazole, pyrimidine and coumarin derivatives.
Safety Data of 105-45-3
- Risk Codes:
- Safety Statements:
- MSDS infomation:
- Methyl acetoacetate (105-45-3).msds
Related Products Information
References of Methyl acetoacetate cas 105-45-3
May be harmful by inhalation, ingestion, or skin absorption. Causes eye irritation. May cause skin irritation.
36:Irritating to the eyes
26:In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty
of water and seek medical advice
Hazardous Substances Data:105-45-3(Hazardous Substances Data)