CAS No. 109384-19-2 (N-BOC-4-Hydroxypiperidine )
Molecular Formula: C10H19NO3Molecular Weight: 201.26
Related Products Information
References of N-BOC-4-Hydroxypiperidine cas 109384-19-2
N-BOC-4-Hydroxypiperidine(CAS No. 109384-19-2) should be kept from formation of dust and aerosols. The stored container should be tightly closed in a dry, cool and well-ventilated place. And appropriate measures for preventive fire protection should be provided.
If there is on fire, use water spray, alcohol-resistant foam, dry chemical or carbon dioxide. And for fire-fighters, special protective equipment should be equipped, such as wearing self contained breathing apparatus for fire fighting if necessary.
Accidental Release Measures
1. Environmental precautions: Do not let N-BOC-4-Hydroxypiperidine(CAS No. 109384-19-2) enter drains.
2. Personal precautions: Use personal protective equipment. Avoid dust formation. Avoid breathing vapors, mist or gas. Ensure adequate ventilation. Evacuate personnel to safe areas. Avoid breathing dust.
3.Cleaning up measures: Pick up and arrange disposal without creating dust. Sweep up and shovel. Keep in suitable, closed containers for disposal.
First Aid Measures
Consult a physician is quite necessary when emergency contact of N-BOC-4-Hydroxypiperidine (CAS No. 109384-19-2) happens. But there are something important you can do for first aid.
1. If inhaled: If breathed in, move person into fresh air. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. Consult a physician.
2. In case of skin contact: Wash off with soap and plenty of water. Consult a physician.
3. In case of eye contact: Rinse thoroughly with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes and consult a physician.
4. If swallowed: Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Rinse mouth with water. Consult a physician.