CAS No. 1127-45-3 (8-Quinolinol, N-oxide )
Molecular Formula: C9H7NO2Molecular Weight: 161.16
Identification of 1127-45-3
- 8-Quinolinol, N-oxide (Related Reference)
- Molecular Formula:
- CAS Registry Number:
- 8-Hydroxyquinoline1-oxide; 8-Hydroxyquinoline N-oxide; 8-Quinolinol N-oxide; NSC 21656; o-Hydroxyquinoline N-oxide;
- Molecular Structure:
- This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- light yellow crystals
- Molecular Weight:
- 1.28 g/cm3
- Boiling Point:
- 267 ºC
- Melting Point:
- Flash Point:
- 139 ºC
- Storage Temperature:
- Store in a tightly closed container. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible substances. Store protected from moisture.
- Refractive index:
- Very soluble
- Stable under normal shipping and handling conditions. However, may decompose if exposed to moist air or water.
- A quinoline derivative; shows mutagenic activity
Safety Data of 1127-45-3
- Risk Codes:
- Safety Statements:
- MSDS infomation:
- 8-Quinolinol, N-oxide (1127-45-3).msds
Related Products Information
References of 8-Quinolinol, N-oxide cas 1127-45-3
Safty information about 8-Quinolinol, N-oxide (CAS NO.1127-45-3) is:
Hazard Codes: N ;Xi
Risk Statements: 50/53-36/37/38
R50/53:Very toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment.
R36/37/38:Irritating to eyes, respiratory system and skin.
Safety Statements: 60-61-24/25-22-36/37/39-27-26
S60:This material and its container must be disposed of as hazardous waste.
S61:Avoid release to the environment. Refer to special instructions / safety data sheets.
S24/25:Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
S36/37/39:Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection.
S27:Take off immediately all contaminated clothing.
S26: In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
RIDADR: UN 3077 9/PG 3
WGK Germany: 3