CAS No. 134-85-0 (4-Chlorobenzophenone )
Molecular Formula: C13H9ClOMolecular Weight: 216.67
Identification of 134-85-0
- 4-Chlorobenzophenone (Related Reference)
- Molecular Formula:
- CAS Registry Number:
- Benzophenone, 4-chloro- (8CI); para-Chlorobenzophenone; (4-chlorophenyl)-phenyl-methanone; Benzophenone, 4-chloro-; p-CBP; Methanone, (4-chlorophenyl)phenyl-; 4-Chloro-benzophenone; Methanone;
- Molecular Structure:
- This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- white to off-white crystalline powder
- Molecular Weight:
- 1.207 g/cm3
- Boiling Point:
- 195-196℃ (17 torr)
- Melting Point:
- Flash Point:
- Storage Temperature:
- Keep container closed when not in use. Store in a tightly closed container. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible substances.
- Stable under normal temperatures and pressures.
Safety Data of 134-85-0
- Risk Codes:
- Safety Statements:
- MSDS infomation:
- 4-Chlorobenzophenone (134-85-0).msds
Related Products Information
References of 4-Chlorobenzophenone cas 134-85-0
Risk Statements: 34-36/37/38-20/21/22
R36/37/38:Irritating to eyes, respiratory system and skin.?
R20/21/22:Harmful by inhalation, in contact with skin and if swallowed.
Safety Statements: 26-36/37/39-45-24/25-22
S26: In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.?
S36/37/39:Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection.?
S24/25:Avoid contact with skin and eyes.?
S22:Do not breathe dust.
RIDADR: UN 3261 8/PG 2
WGK Germany: 2
Hazard Note: Irritant