CAS No. 14639-25-9 (Chromium picolinate )
Molecular Formula: C18H12CrN3O6Molecular Weight: 418.30048
Identification of 14639-25-9
- Chromium picolinate (Related Reference)
- Molecular Formula:
- CAS Registry Number:
- Chromium,tris(2-pyridinecarboxylato-kN1,kO2)- (9CI); Chromium, tris(picolinato)- (7CI,8CI); 2-Pyridinecarboxylic acid,chromium(3+) salt; Chromax; Chromium(3+) 2-pyridinecarboxylate; Chromium(III) trispicolinate; Picolinic acid chromium(III) salt; 2-Pyridinecarboxylic acid chromium salt;
- Molecular Structure:
- This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- violet-red crystalline powder
- Molecular Weight:
- Boiling Point:
- 292.5 °C at 760 mmHg
- Flash Point:
- 130.7 °C
- Storage Temperature:
- Keep tightly closed in a cool place in a tightly closed container.
- Slightly soluble in water, not soluble in ethanol.
- Dietary supplement.
Safety Data of 14639-25-9
- Risk Codes:
- Safety Statements:
- MSDS infomation:
- Chromium picolinate (14639-25-9).msds
Related Products Information
References of Chromium picolinate cas 14639-25-9
Risk Statements: 20/21/22
R20/21/22:Harmful by inhalation, in contact with skin and if swallowed.
Safety Statements: 22-36/37/39
S22:Do not breathe dust.
S36/37/39:Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection.