CAS No. 19524-06-2 (4-Bromopyridine hydrochloride )
Molecular Formula: C5H4BrN?HCl;C5H5BrClNMolecular Weight: 194.46
Identification of 19524-06-2
- 4-Bromopyridine hydrochloride (Related Reference)
- Molecular Formula:
- CAS Registry Number:
- 4-bromopyridinium chloride; 4-Bromopyridine HCL
- HS Code:
- Molecular Structure:
- This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- White crystalline powder
- Molecular Weight:
- Boiling Point:
- 185.2 °C at 760 mmHg
- Melting Point:
- Flash Point:
- 65.8 °C
- Storage Temperature:
- Store in a tightly closed container. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible substances. Store protected from moisture.
- Refractive index:
- Stable at room temperature in closed containers under normal storage and handling conditions.
A useful synthetic intermediate
Safety Data of 19524-06-2
- Risk Codes:
- Safety Statements:
- Hazard Symbols:
- MSDS infomation:
- 4-Bromopyridine hydrochloride (19524-06-2).msds
Related Products Information
References of 4-Bromopyridine hydrochloride cas 19524-06-2
Safety Information about?4-Bromopyridine hydrochloride (CAS NO.19524-06-2):
Risk Statements: 36/37/38-20/21/22
R20/21/22: Harmful by inhalation, in contact with skin and if swallowed.?
R36/37/38: Irritating to eyes, respiratory system and skin.
Safety Statements: 26-36/37/39-22
S22: Do not breathe dust.?
S26: In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
S36/37/39: Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection.
WGK Germany: 3
Hazard Note: Irritant
HS Code: 29333999