CAS No. 24549-06-2 (6-Ethyl-o-toluidine )
Molecular Formula: C9H13NMolecular Weight: 135.21
Identification of 24549-06-2
- 6-Ethyl-o-toluidine (Related Reference)
- Molecular Formula:
- CAS Registry Number:
- 2-Ethyl-6-methylaniline; 6-Ethyl-o-toluidine (NH2=1); 6-ethyl-ortho-toluidine; 6-ethyl-2-methy1aniline; 2-methyl-6-diethylaniline; MEA; 2-ethyl-6-methyl-benzenamine
- HS Code:
- Molecular Structure:
- This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Molecular Weight:
- Boiling Point:
- Melting Point:
- Flash Point:
- Storage Temperature:
- Keep away from heat, sparks, and flame. Keep away from sources of ignition. Store in a tightly closed container. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible substances.
- Refractive index:
- Insoluble in water
- Stable under normal temperatures and pressures.
- 2-Ethyl-6-methylaniline is an intermediate for the production of alachlor, butachlor, metolachlor-herbicides, tiafentiurone-insecticide, carbodiimide and RIM-PUR Product Data Sheet
Safety Data of 24549-06-2
- Risk Codes:
- Safety Statements:
- Hazard Symbols:
- MSDS infomation:
- 6-Ethyl-o-toluidine (24549-06-2).msds
Related Products Information
References of 6-Ethyl-o-toluidine cas 24549-06-2
mmo-sat 8300 nmol/plate
||MUREAV Mutation Research. 211 (1988),279.
orl-rat LD50:885 mg/kg
||FAATDF Fundamental and Applied Toxicology. 3 (1983),285.
Moderately toxic by ingestion. Mutation data reported. When heated to decomposition it emits toxic fumes of NOx.
Safety information of 6-Ethyl-o-toluidine (CAS NO.24549-06-2):
Hazard Codes: Xn
20/21/22: Harmful by inhalation, in contact with skin and if swallowed
24/25: Avoid contact with skin and eyes
23: Do not breathe gas/fumes/vapor/spray (appropriate wording to be specified by the manufacturer)
WGK Germany: 2
HS Code: 29214980