CAS No. 444-30-4 (o-Trifluoromethylphenol )
Molecular Formula: C7H5F3OMolecular Weight: 162.11
Identification of 444-30-4
- o-Trifluoromethylphenol (Related Reference)
- Molecular Formula:
- CAS Registry Number:
- o-Hydroxybenzotrifluoride; alpha, alpha, alpha-trifluoro-o-cresol; alpha,alpha,alpha-Trifluoro-o-cresol; 2-(Trifluoromethyl)phenol
- Molecular Structure:
- This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Colorless and transparent liquid
- Molecular Weight:
- Boiling Point:
- Melting Point:
- Flash Point:
- Storage Temperature:
- Store in a tightly closed container. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible substances.
- Refractive index:
- Stable. Flammable. Incompatible with oxidizing agents, acid chlorides, acid anhydrides.
Safety Data of 444-30-4
- Risk Codes:
- Safety Statements:
- Hazard Symbols:
- MSDS infomation:
- o-Trifluoromethylphenol (444-30-4).msds
Related Products Information
References of o-Trifluoromethylphenol cas 444-30-4
Risk Statements: 20/21/22-36/37/38-41?
R20/21/22:Harmful by inhalation, in contact with skin and if swallowed.?
R36/37/38:Irritating to eyes, respiratory system and skin.?
R41:Risk of serious damage to the eyes.
Safety Statements: 26-36-24/25?
S26: In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.?
S36:Wear suitable protective clothing.?
S24/25:Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
RIDADR: UN 1325 4.1/PG 2
WGK Germany: 3
Hazard Note: Irritant