CAS No. 455-19-6 (4-(Trifluoromethyl)benzaldehyde )
Molecular Formula: C8H5F3OMolecular Weight: 174.12
Identification of 455-19-6
- 4-(Trifluoromethyl)benzaldehyde (Related Reference)
- Molecular Formula:
- CAS Registry Number:
- p-(Trifluoromethyl)benzaldehyde; Benzaldehyde, 4-(trifluoromethyl)-; p-trifluoromethyl benzaldehyde; 4-Trifluoromethylbenzaldehyde; alpha,alpha,alpha-Trifluoro-p-tolualdehyde; p-Trifluoridemethylbenzaldehyde;
- HS Code:
- Molecular Structure:
- This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Colorless liquid Moisture: <1.0%
- Molecular Weight:
- Boiling Point:
- 66-67℃ (13 mmHg)
- Melting Point:
- Flash Point:
- Storage Temperature:
- Keep away from heat, sparks, and flame. Keep away from sources of ignition. Store in a tightly closed container. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible substances. Do not expose to air. Store under an inert atmosphere.
- Refractive index:
- n20/D 1.463(lit.)
- 1.5 g/L (20 C)
- Stable at room temperature in closed containers under normal storage and handling conditions.
Safety Data of 455-19-6
- Risk Codes:
- Safety Statements:
- Hazard Symbols:
HazardClass:IRRITANT, AIR SENSITIVE
- MSDS infomation:
- 4-(Trifluoromethyl)benzaldehyde (455-19-6).msds
Related Products Information
References of 4-(Trifluoromethyl)benzaldehyde cas 455-19-6
Risk Statements: 36/37/38
R36/37/38:Irritating to eyes, respiratory system and skin.
Safety Statements: 26-36
S26: In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.?
S36:Wear suitable protective clothing.
WGK Germany: 3
Hazard Note: Irritant
HazardClass: IRRITANT, AIR SENSITIVE
HS Code: 29130000