CAS No. 459-57-4 (4-Fluorobenzaldehyde )
Molecular Formula: C7H5FOMolecular Weight: 124.11
Identification of 459-57-4
- 4-Fluorobenzaldehyde (Related Reference)
- Molecular Formula:
- CAS Registry Number:
- Fluorobenzaldehyde4; Fluorobenzaldehyde colorless liq; Fluorobenzaldehydecolorlessliq; p-Fluorobenzaldehyde
- HS Code:
- Molecular Structure:
- This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Clear very slight yellow liquid.
- Molecular Weight:
- Boiling Point:
- 181℃ (758 mmHg)
- Melting Point:
- Flash Point:
- Storage Temperature:
- Keep away from heat, sparks, and flame. Keep away from sources of ignition. Store in a tightly closed container. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible substances. Flammables-area.
- Refractive index:
- Stable under normal temperatures and pressures.
Safety Data of 459-57-4
- Risk Codes:
- Safety Statements:
- Hazard Symbols:
- MSDS infomation:
- 4-Fluorobenzaldehyde (459-57-4).msds
Related Products Information
References of 4-Fluorobenzaldehyde cas 459-57-4
Risk Statements: 36/37/38
R36/37/38: Irritating to eyes, respiratory system and skin.
Safety Statements: 26-36/37/39-27
S26: In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.?
S27: Take off immediately all contaminated clothing.?
S36/37/39: Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection.
RIDADR: UN 1989 3/PG 3
WGK: Germany 2
Hazard Note: Flammable
HS Code: 29130000