CAS No. 612-96-4 (Quinoline, 2-phenyl- )
Molecular Formula: C15H11 NMolecular Weight: 205.25
Identification of 612-96-4
- Quinoline, 2-phenyl- (Related Reference)
- Molecular Formula:
- C15H11 N
- CAS Registry Number:
- 2-Phenylquinoline; NSC 118137; a-Phenylquinoline
- Molecular Structure:
- This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- White to pale yellow powder.
- Molecular Weight:
- Boiling Point:
- 363 oC
- Melting Point:
- 82-84 oC
- Flash Point:
- Storage Temperature:
- Keep container closed when not in use. Store in a tightly closed container. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible substances.
- Refractive index:
- SLIGHTLY SOLUBLE
- Stable under normal temperatures and pressures.
Safety Data of 612-96-4
- Risk Codes:
- Safety Statements:
- MSDS infomation:
- Quinoline, 2-phenyl- (612-96-4).msds
Related Products Information
References of Quinoline, 2-phenyl- cas 612-96-4
Safty information about 2-Phenylquinoline (CAS NO.612-96-4) is:
Hazard Codes: Xi
Risk Statements: 36/37/38
R36/37/38:Irritating to eyes, respiratory system and skin.
Safety Statements: 26-37/39
S26: In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
S37/39:Wear suitable gloves and eye/face protection.
WGK Germany: 3