CAS No. 92128-82-0 (Kelp extract )

Molecular Formula: Molecular Weight: 0

Related Products Information

Country:
Confirm Cancel
Contact Supplier
  • Laminaria extract 92128-82-0

    Updatetime:Feb 24 2018

    FOB Price:1 USD/Gram Purity:99% Min. Order:10/Gram Supply Ability:3 Month/Metric Ton

    DetailDesc: English name: Laminaria, ext. English Synonyms: Laminaria, ext; claimfordetails; Algaeemollientserum; Algae extract powder CAS Number: 92128-82-0 EINECS number: 295-780-4 Why Choose Us? Make an order 1.Please let me know the items you are looking for, quantity, and the destinati...

    Tel:86-25-52178272
    Address:Room 901 Tianqinwan Garden NO.1008 Ssangyong Avenu
    Nanjing Bangnuo Biotechnology Co., Ltd.

    Diamond member Diamond member Audited Supplier

    Country/Region:China

    Business Type: Manufacturer

    Contact Supplier SkypeSkype

  • Top Quality Laminaria, ext 92128-82-0

    Updatetime:Feb 24 2018

    FOB Price:1 USD/Gram Purity:99% Min. Order:10/Gram Supply Ability:5 Month/Metric Ton

    DetailDesc: Chinese name: algae extract Chinese Synonyms: algae extract; seaweed extract powder English name: Laminaria, ext. English Synonyms: Laminaria, ext .; claimfordetails; Algaemollientserum; Algae extract powder; KELP (LAMINARIA & MEREOCYSTIS SPP.) CAS number: 92128-82-0 EINECS ...

    Tel:86-1732-7098554
    Address:shuanglong road,jiangning, nanjing,jiangsu
    Nanjing Bangnuo Biotechnology Co., Ltd

    Diamond member Diamond member Audited Supplier

    Country/Region:China

    Business Type: Manufacturer

    Contact Supplier SkypeSkype

  • Laminaria, ext.

    Updatetime:Sep 03 2013

    Tel:86-574-87260209 87348868
    Address:21 Jiangxia St.,Ningbo 315000 .Zhejiang. China

    Introduction:NingboDekangBiochemCo.,Ltdmainproducts:plantextractsandRawMaterial,Naturalherbs,HerbalSupplements,Spices,Vitamins,Botanicals,Multi-herbformulasExtract,powder,granules,minced,chopped,slice,Fruit&VegetablePowder,DrugpreparationGranules,Tablets,Capsules,OralSuspension.WecanprovidetheservicesincludingAssistingforeigncustomer’sprocurementinChina,Agencyofimportedproduct,Identificationofnaturaldrugs,OEM...

    SINOCHEM NINGBO LTD.

    Country/Region:China

    Business Type: Manufacturer

    Contact Supplier SkypeSkype

  • Laminaria, ext.

    Updatetime:Jan 10 2013

    DetailDesc: Quick Details Min. Order: 1000Kilogram Price: USD:3.00-4.50/Kilogram Specifications seaweed EXTRACTSTBIO Seafer 100Total Organic Matter ( dry basis ): 50%Total Alginate Acid: 16%Potassium ( as K2O dry basis ): 16%Total Amino Acid: 2%Total Nitrogen: 1%Mannitol: 3%Cytokinin: 300ppmTotal Plant Growing Regulator: 600ppmWater Solubility: CompletelyTBIO Seamino ( Liquid ) Total Organic Matter ( dry bas...

    Tel:86-29-82209025
    Address:B# 1404, Oak International, No. 36 South Fenghui Road
  • Laminaria, ext.

    Updatetime:Oct 13 2012

    DetailDesc: Quick Details Min. Order: 1Metric Ton Specifications Place of Origin: China (Mainland) Release Type: Quick State: Powder Purity: high purity Application: for spray, irrigation Brand Name: TBIO Model Number: seaweed extract fertilizer Type: Solid Water solubility: Completely

    Tel:+86-024-86219235
    Address:No.69,Taishan road,Huanggu district,
  • Laminaria, ext.

    Updatetime:Jun 06 2012

    Tel:+86-571-88233073
    Address:Rm. 3-502,Building 3 Tucuiyuan,Lakeside Garden,No.176 Wenyi West Road, HangZhou,China
    HangZhou Peak Chemical Co.,Ltd

    Country/Region:China

    Business Type: Manufacturer

    Contact Supplier SkypeSkype

  • Laminaria, ext.

    Updatetime:Dec 18 2010

    Tel:86-21-33739591
    Address:Rm102, No.81,West of Rongle Road 266
    Shanghai Brightol International Co., Ltd.

    Country/Region:China

    Business Type: Manufacturer

    Contact Supplier SkypeSkype