CAS No. 99011-02-6 (Imiquimod )
Molecular Formula: C14H16N4Molecular Weight: 240.30364
Identification of 99011-02-6
- Imiquimod (Related Reference)
- Molecular Formula:
- CAS Registry Number:
- Aldara; 4-Amino-1-isobutyl-1H-imidazo(4,5-c)quinoline; 1H-Imidazo(4,5-c)quinolin-4-amine, 1-(2-methylpropyl)-;
- Molecular Structure:
- This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- White to off white crystalline powder
- Molecular Weight:
- 1.28 g/cm3
- Boiling Point:
- 456.7 °C at 760 mmHg
- Melting Point:
- Flash Point:
- 230 °C
- Storage Temperature:
- Store in original container in a cool dark place.
- Biological Activity:
- Immunomodulator that displays antiviral and antitumor activity. Acts as a Toll-like receptor 7 (TLR-7) agonist; stimulates proinflammatory cytokine production and activates NF- κ B.
- Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents.
An immune response modifier. It stimulates the production of interferon-a
Safety Data of 99011-02-6
- Risk Codes:
- Safety Statements:
- MSDS infomation:
- Imiquimod (99011-02-6).msds
References of Imiquimod cas 99011-02-6
Safety Information about Imiquimod (CAS NO.99011-02-6):
Risk Statements: 25-36/37/38
R25 :Toxic if swallowed.?
R36/37/38:Irritating to eyes, respiratory system and skin.
Safety Statements: 26-45-36/37/39-27
S26: In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.?
S45:In case of accident or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice immediately (show the label whenever possible.)?
S36/37/39:Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection.?
S27:Take off immediately all contaminated clothing.
RIDADR: UN 2811 6.1/PG 3
Adverse side effects have been reported, in some cases serious and systemic, resulting in the revision of warning labels.