- Classification:Anti-Allergic Agents
- Cas NO.:6138-79-0
- Molecular Formula:C19H22N2?HCl
- Melting Point:115-120℃
- Boiling Point:462 ºC at 760 mmHg
- Stability:Stable, but discolours in light. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents.
- Water Solubility:>=10 g/100 mL at 20℃
- Flash Point:233.2 ºC
- Appearance:white crystalline powder
- usage:Triprolidine hydrochloride
- Brand Name:HRD
- Triprolidine hydrochloride:Triprolidine hydrochloride
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:25kg per drum or as per the requirment of customer
- Delivery Detail:5 days for ready stock, 3 weeks for order.
[Chemical Name] 2-(1E)-1-(4-methylphenyl)-3-(1-pyrrolidinyl)-1-propenyl-,monohydrochloride, monohydrate [Molecular Formula] C19H23ClN2 [Molecular Weight] 314.85 [CAS No.] 6138-79-0 [Quality Standard] Enterprise Standard [Uses] Used in the production of API Triprolidine hcl [Transport and Storage] Stored in cool, dry, well-closed, light-resistant containers [Package] 25kg/drum, or according to practical requirement [Period of Validity] Three years