- Classification:Anti-Allergic Agents
- Cas NO.:562-10-7
- Molecular Formula:C17H22N2O.C4H6O4
- Melting Point:103 - 108ºC
- Boiling Point:364.9 °C at 760 mmHg
- Stability:Stable, but may be light sensitive. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents, acids, bases.
- Water Solubility:Water solubility: substantial
- Flash Point:174.5 °C
- Appearance:white crystalline powder
- usage:Doxylamine succinate
- Brand Name:HRD
- Doxylamine succinate:Doxylamine succinate
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:25kg per drum or as per the requirment of customer
- Delivery Detail:5 days for ready stock, 3 weeks for order.
[Chemical Name] N,N-Dimethyl-2-[1-phenyl-1-(2-pyridinyl)ethoxy]ethanamine succinate [Molecular Formula] C21H28N2O5 [Molecular Weight] 388.46 [CAS No.] 562-10-7 [Quality Standard] Enterprise Standard [Uses] Used in the production of API Doxylamine Succinate [Transport and Storage] Stored in cool, dry, well-closed, light-resistant containers [Package] 25kg/drum, or according to practical requirement [Period of Validity] Two years