- Cas NO.:7664-38-2
- Molecular Formula:H3PO4
- Melting Point:21℃
- Boiling Point:158℃
- Stability:Stable at room temperature in closed containers under normal storage and handling conditions.
- Water Solubility:Miscible
- Refractive index:n20/D 1.433
- Purity:75% or 85%
- Appearance:tasted is colorless trapezius crystals.
- usage:used in the production of inorganic acid, phosphoric acid manganese and various kinds of p
- Brand Name:mc20120922
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:25kgs per plastic woven bag, or according buyers' requests.
- Delivery Detail:20days after receiving the L/C or payment
Melting point: 42.35 centigrade
Properties: tasted is colorless trapezius crystals.
Dissolve situation: soluble in water and alcohol.
Preparation or sources: mix and heat extraction method, called the extraction method and hot phosphoric acid respectively.
Note: general merchandise content is 83 ~ 98%. When heated to 213 degrees,it will lose a part of water and transformed into focus of phosphoric acid, and then phosphoric slant further. It has corrosive for skin and can absorb moisture from the air.The acid is between acid and dilute acid.
Categories: inorganic acid
Specification: industrial (85%, 80%, 75%): meet GB2091-2003; customer requirements
Grade:Superior grade First grade Qualified grade
Color / Hazen ≤ 20 30 40
Phosphoric acid (H3PO4) mass fraction,% ≥ 85.0 85.0 85.0
Chloride (Cl) content