- Classification:Hormones and synthetic substitutes
- Cas NO.:1424-00-6
- Molecular Formula:C20H32O2
- Melting Point:208 °C
- Boiling Point:420.3 °C at 760 mmHg
- Stability:Stable at normal temperatures and pressures.
- Refractive index:17.6 ° (C=0.9, CHCl3)
- Flash Point:179.4 °C
- Appearance:white crystalloid powder,soluble in acetone, ethanol, ethyl ether, ethyl acetate, insolubl
- usage:relatively weak androgen and rarely used for replacement therapies
- Brand Name:Steroidspowders
- Steroids powders:Anabolic Steroids Powders
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:According to customer requirements for packaging
- Delivery Detail:DHL,FedEX,UPS,TNT,EMS According to your order quantity,we choose different package methods.
Mesterolone-Best Antiestrogen Proviron
CAS No: 1424-00-6
Einecs No: 215-836-3
Appearance: white crystalloid powder,soluble in acetone, ethanol, ethyl ether, ethyl acetate, insoluble in water.
USES: used in the treatment of male hypogonadism and sperm reducing infertility.
Mesterolone is an orally applicable androgen, and DHT derivative, is sold under the brand proviron, In the late 70's and early 80's Mestero lone was used with some success in controlled studies of men suffering from various forms of depression. Both the mesterolone and placebo groups improved significantly and there were no statistically significant differences between the two groups. another, 100mg mesterolone cipionate was administered twice monthly, Mesterolone is a relatively weak androgen and rarely used for replacement therapies.