- Classification:Herbal Extract
- Cas NO.:19130-96-2
- Molecular Formula:C6H13NO4
- Melting Point:195-196℃
- Boiling Point:361.1 °C at 760 mmHg
- Stability:Stable if stored as directed.
- Water Solubility:Soluble in water.
- Refractive index:1.582
- Flash Point:197.3 °C
- Appearance:brown yellow powder
- usage:Pharmaceutical, food, cosmetics etc.
- Brand Name:Pioneer herb
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:1kg,25kg/fiber can
- Delivery Detail:3-7days after receipt of payment
Name: MULBERRY EXTRACT
Active ingredient 1-deoxynojirimycin (DNJ)
Specification DNJ 1%,2%,5%,20% or customise
Effectiveness Reduce blood sugar; Preventing Diabetes Osteoporosis; Cardiovascular nourishment; Weight loss;
Plant Sources: Morus alba L. leaf, mulberry leaf
Latin Name: Morus alba L.
Synonyms: Morus alba , white mulberry, Morus atropurpurea Roxb.,Morus multicaulis Perr., sangye
Type (fresh or dried) Dried
Type of extract Dry Powder
Extract Method Water & Ethanol
Specification 1%,2%,5%,20% or customise.
Test by HPLC
Appearance Brown yellow powder
Solubility Easily soluble in water
Packing kg, 1kg/bag, 25kg/fiber can
MULBERRY EXTRACT Main Functions
1. MULBERRY EXTRACT is Powerful anti-oxidation, anti-aging, anti- radiation, anti-ultraviolet
2. MULBERRY EXTRACT can reducing blood fat, reducing blood sugar
3. MULBERRY EXTRACT Preventing Diabetes Osteoporosis;
4. MULBERRY EXTRACT Cardiovascular nourishment;
5. MULBERRY EXTRACT Weight loss;
6. MULBERRY EXTRACT Anticancer and resisting cardiovascular diseases
7. MULBERRY EXTRACT Free radical scavenging activities
White mulberry is native to China and is the food of silkworms. It was introduced into the United States in colonial times, during an attempt to establish a silk industry. The wood is very flexible and durable and has been used to make tennis rackets, hockey sticks, furniture, and boats.
MULBERRY EXTRACT is often tried in order to help treat diabetes. It is also tried for treating high cholesterol levels, high blood pressure, the common cold and its symptoms, muscle and joint pain such as from arthritis, constipation, dizziness, ringing in the ears, hair loss, and premature graying.
MULBERRY EXTRACT Main chemical compositions: Alkaloids, polysaccharides, Sterols, Flavonoids and flavonoid glycoside, Amino acids, Vitamins, etc.
[MULBERRY EXTRACT Pharmaceutical effects]
Mulberry Alkaloids such as N-Me-DNJ 、 GAL-DNJ and fagomine can significantly lower blood sugar levels, which GAL-DNJ and fagomine 's hypoglycemic effect is more stronger. GAL-DNJ is Glucosidase inhibitors, which only exist in Mulberry leaf.
2.Hypolipidemic effect, anti-atherosclerotic effect
By hyperlipidemia animal studies found that Mulberry leaf can inhibit the increase of serum lipids and inhibition of the formation of atherosclerosis.
According to Compendium of Materia Medica, mulberry leaf has heat relieving effect, and also Mordern research shows a strong anti-inflammatory effect, and expelling wind,etc.
4. Anti-aging, Anti-tumor
5. Wight loss
6. Free radical scavenging activities
[ MULBERRY EXTRACT Application]
1. Dietary product/Supplement
3. Weight loss products
4. Cosmetic products
[Storage]: Stored in cool & dry place, Keep away from strong light