- Classification:Herbal Extract
- Cas NO.:84954-92-7
- Molecular Formula:C20H28O10
- Boiling Point:709.1 °C at 760 mmHg
- Refractive index:1.634
- Flash Point:382.6 °C
- Appearance:brown yellow powder
- usage:Pharmaceutical, food, cosmetics etc.
- Brand Name:Pioneer herb
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:1kg,25kg/fiber can
- Delivery Detail:7-14days after receipt of payment
Rhodiola Rosea Extract
Name RHODIOLA ROSEA EXTRACT
Latin Name Rhodiola rosae L./ Rhodiola crenulata SH. Fu.
Part of Plant Used Root
Active Ingredients Rosavins(Rosarin, Rosavin, Rovin),salidroside,Polyphenols
Testing methods HPLC &. UV
CAS No. 84954-92-7, 10338-51-9
Salidroside 1%~5% HPLC,
Rosavin 1%~10% HPLC
Rosavins(Rosarin, Rosavin, Rovin) 1%~12% HPLC
Polyphenols 40%~50% UV
Main Function Anti-Depression, Mental Support, Reduce Fatigue
Packaging 25kg/drum, double layers plastic bags inside.
Storage Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container. Keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
1% Salidroside and 3% Rosavin HPLC,
2% Salidroside and 5% Rosavin HPLC,
1% Salidroside and 4% Rosavins HPLC,
2% Salidroside and 6% Rosavins HPLC,
3% Salidroside and 8% Rosavin HPLC,
3% Salidroside and 10% Rosavins HPLC,
50% Polyphenols UV
Synonyms--- golden root, rose root, roseroot, Aaron's rod, arctic root, king's crown, lignum rhodium, orpin rose.
Main contents: phenols, rosavin, rosin, rosarin, organic acids, terpenoids, phenolcarbonic acids and their derivatives, flavonoids, antrachinones, and alkaloids.
Chemical Name: (2E)-3-phenylprop-2-en-1-yl 6-O-α-L-arabinopyranosyl-α- D-glucopyranoside
CAS No.: 84954-92-7
Molecular Formula: C20H28O10
Mol. Wt.: 428.430
Rosavinis a glycoside compound found in the plant Rhodiola rosea. It is thought to be one of the compounds responsible for the antidepressant and anxiolytic actions of this plant, along with salidroside.
Chemical Name:2-(4-hydroxyphenyl)ethyl β-D-glucopyranoside
CAS No.: 10338-51-9
Mol. Wt.: 300.304
Salidroside(Rhodioloside) is a glycoside compound found in the plant Rhodiola rosea. It is thought to be one of the compounds responsible for the antidepressant and anxiolytic actions of this plant, along with rosavin. Salidroside may be more active than rosavin, even though many commercially marketed Rhodiola rosea extracts are standardised for rosavin content rather than salidroside.
RHODIOLA ROSEA EXTRACT BENEFITS
· Promote weight loss
· Relieve stress
· Enhance athletic performance
· Tonic for well-being
· Immune enhancer
· Improve cognitive function
RHODIOLA ROSEA EXTRACT PHYSIOLOGICAL ACTION
1) RHODIOLA ROSEA EXTRACT can impact on the nervous centralis system (reduce the level of 5-hydroxylamine in brain);
2) RHODIOLA ROSEA EXTRACT can anti-anoxia;
3) RHODIOLA ROSEA EXTRACT can anti-fatigue;
4) RHODIOLA ROSEA EXTRACT can anti-caducity;
5) RHODIOLA ROSEA EXTRACT can anti-tumor;
6) RHODIOLA ROSEA EXTRACT can detoxifcation;
7) RHODIOLA ROSEA EXTRACT can promote blood circulation and smoothing bump;
8) RHODIOLA ROSEA EXTRACT can improving the process of aerobic metabolism.
RHODIOLA ROSEA EXTRACT Toxicity and Contraindications
RHODIOLA ROSEA EXTRACT is low in toxicity, and has few side-effects. If someone feels excess exciting, extremely nervous and discomposed, it is advised to take less dosage at the beginning and then increase gradually. It may disturb sleeping and bring colorful dreams at former weeks of taking the medicine, so it is suggested to take the medicine in the morning.
RHODIOLA ROSEA EXTRACT can increase the effect of antidepressant, so it is forbidden to use at manic-depressive psychosis patients. It is better to take 30 mins before meals .
RHODIOLA ROSEA EXTRACT APPLICATIONS
Pharmaceutical stuff / Health care / Food additives/Dietary Supplement/Cosmetic