- Classification:Biochemicals and biotech products
- Cas NO.:9004-61-9
- Molecular Formula:(C14H21NO11)n
- Boiling Point:1274.4 °C at 760 mmHg
- Stability:Stable under recommended storage conditions.
- Refractive index:1.666
- Flash Point:724.5 °C
- Appearance:white powder
Surgical aid (ophthalmological).
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:100g/bottle,1Kg/bag or as customer's request
- Delivery Detail:within 5 days after receipt the payment
Hyaluronic Acid is a major component of intercellular substances and distributes in other tissues widly. The main physiological functions as follows:
1) Anti sun-burn and repair the injured skin
2) Control of electrolytes and water in extracellular fluids
4)Protection against infection
5) Maintenance of stable transparent fluid in the eye
Hyaluronic acid belongs to the mucopolysaccharides, it is a linear, unbranched high-molecular polymer which composed of disaccharide repeat unit (D- glucuronic acid and N- acetyl glucosamine). The average molecular weight is from 105 to107, hyaluronic acid has strong viscoelasticity and excellent unctuosity. Other glycosaminoglycans in human body also include chondroitin, keratan sulfate, dermatan sulfate and heparin and so on.
Hyaluronic acid is widely distributed in animal body, almost all animal tissues contain hyaluronic acid, just has different content; the following items have been isolated hyaluronic acid: connective tissue, umbilical cord, skin, human serum, cockscomb, synovial fluid, brain, cartilage, eye glass body, human urine, chick embryo, egg cell, arteries and veins and so on.
We are exporting Hyaluronic Acid from China to many countries like the United States and Japan. As one of the biggest manufacture in China, our mill can supply Food grade, Cosmetical grade and Injection grade with at least 3mt per month.And we do welcome all the serious buyers to visit our manufactures for further checking.