- Classification:Food Additives
- Cas NO.:50-99-7
- Molecular Formula:C6H12O6
- Melting Point:146℃
- Boiling Point:527.1 °C at 760 mmHg
- Stability:Stable. Substances to be avoided include strong oxidizing agents. Combustible.
- Water Solubility:Soluble
- Refractive index:1.573
- Flash Point:286.7 °C
- Appearance:White, crystalline fine powder
- usage:Nutritive sweetener; texturizing agent; pharmaceutical raw materials.
- Brand Name:Golden Grain
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:25kg/bag with kraft bag and PE inner
- Delivery Detail:7 - 15 days after order confirmation
Product Name: Dextrose Anhydrous
CAS No.: 50-99-7
H.S. Code: 17023000
Molecular Formula: C6H12O6
Molecular Weight: 180.2
Description: Dextrose is a sugar usually obtained by the hydrolysis of starch, dextrose anhydrous is the purest form of crystalline dextrose, commonly called (+)-D-glucopyranose. It is manufactured by refining dextrose monohydrate.
Specification: USP35, BP2010, EP6.0