- Classification:Food Additives
- Cas NO.:68424-04-4
- Molecular Formula:(C6H10O5)n
- Water Solubility:soluble in water
- Appearance:White or yellow powder without the impurity that can be seen by eye
- usage:Bulking agent; Humectant; Texturizer
- Brand Name:Golden Grain
- Polymer:90% Min.
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:25kg/bag with kraft bag and PE inner
- Delivery Detail:7 days after order confirmation
Product Name: Polydextrose
CAS No.: 68424-04-4
Synonyms: Polysaccharide, Polymer, Soluble dietary fibre
Molecular Formula: (C6H10O6)n
Molecular Weight: 182-5000 g/mole
Description: Polydextrose is a new star among food additives.It brings a new effective way to health-care food industry, and it is called the 7th nutriment which is essential to peoples body.Its an important raw material to produce healthcare food of low heat,low fat,low cholesterol and low natrium.It can play some important roles in foodstuff,such as taking on necessary size,improving oily mouth feeling of food,etc.With low freezing point and it can be used to make cold meal and sweet snack.
Test Item Standard
Appearance White or yellow powder without the impurity that can be seen by eye
Polymer 90% Min.
1,6-Anhydro-D-glucose 4.0% Max.
D-Glucose 4.0% Max.
Sorbitol 2.0% Max.
5-Hydroxymethylfurfural 0.1% Max.
Sulfated Ash 0.3% Max.
PH value 5.0 to 6.0
Solubility 70g Min in 100ml solution at 20 degree
Water Content 4.0% Max.
Heavey Metal 5.0mg/kg Max.
Arsenic 0.3mg/kg Max.
lead 0.5mg/kg Max.
Total Plate Count 1000cfu/g Max.
Yeast 10cfu/g Max.
Mold 10cfu/g Max.
E.Coli Negative in 25g
Salmonella Negative in 25g