- Classification:Vitamins, Amino Acids and Coenzymes
- Cas NO.:3081-61-6
- Molecular Formula:C7H14N2O3
- Melting Point:207°C
- Boiling Point:427.1 °C at 760 mmHg
- Water Solubility:(1.0g/20ml H2O) Clear Colorless
- Refractive index:8 ° (C=5, H2O)
- Flash Point:212.1 °C
- Purity:99% for L-Theanine
- Appearance:Fine Yellow powder
- usage:Amino Acids for sport nutrition
- Brand Name:Inno for L-Theanine
- Ready goods:500kgs
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:1kg/bag or 25kgs/drum for L-Theanine
- Delivery Detail:FOB,CNF and CIF shipped by Sea or Air, delivery time is usually 7 days for ready goods. For L-Theanine
1.English name: L-Theanine ;
2. CAS: 3081-61-6;
3.Purity: 95% for Standard USP,EP
4. Ready goods
5. good quality with fast service
6. Instantly reply
7. Phone service accepted
Brain health supplement L-Theanine 3081-61-6
L-Theanine CAS 3081-61-6
Product Name: Green Tea Extract
CAS No.: 84650-60-2
Specification: 20% 50% 95%
Test Method: UV
Molecular Formula: C17H19N3O
Molecular Weight: 281.36
Extract Part: Leaf
Appearance: Fine light yellow powder
(1) Strong elimination of harmful free radicals
(3) Anti-radiation effect
(4) Inhibition of cancer cell
(5) Antibacterial, bactericidal
(6) Inhibition of HIV.
(1) Food additive for antioxidants: no matter in oxidation resistance, cost, or safety, polyphenols is significantly better than synthetic antioxidants widely used in the market.
(2) Ideal cosmetic additives with strong antibacterial and inhibitory activity
3. Package: 25kg/ Paper-drums or Aluminum foil bags , customized pack accept.
What is Brain health supplement L-Theanine 3081-61-6 ?
Theanine is derived from tea leaves. Tea is native to eastern Asia and is a member of the Theaceae family. This evergreen shrub or tree grows to over 9 m in height and is pruned from 60 cm to 1.5 m for cultivation. Its dark green, serrated-edged leaves are alternate and oval, while its white and fragrant blossoms appear singly or in clusters.
The chemical has also been isolated from the edible mushroom Boletus badius . The mushroom is commonly found in late summer and autumn in the United States, and is reddish brown to dark brick/brown in color with a 4 to 12 cm tall stem. The flesh is white to yellow in color, and becomes a light blue/green color when cut or bruised.
What is Brain health supplement L-Theanine 3081-61-6 used for?
Brain health supplement L-Theanine 3081-61-6 Traditional/Ethnobotanical uses
Second only to water, tea is the most widely consumed beverage in the world. L-theanine was discovered as a constituent of green tea in 1949 and was approved in Japan in 1964 for unlimited use in all foods, including chocolates, soft drinks, and herb teas, except infant foods. It also provides a unique umami (brothy or savory) taste and flavor to green tea infusion.
Brain health supplement L-Theanine 3081-61-6 General uses
L-theanine may help relieve stress by inducing a relaxing effect without drowsiness and may also possess immunologic attributes. Theanine may also have effects on the cardiovascular system and play a preventative role in cancer; however, limited clinical information is available to support these claims.