- Cas NO.:68291-97-4
- Molecular Formula:C8H8N2O3S
- Melting Point:275°C dec.
- Boiling Point:457
- Flash Point:230
- Appearance:white crystalline powder
- usage:synthesis of Zonisamide API
- Brand Name:HRD
- synthesis of Zonisamide API:anti-convulsant
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:25kg per drum or as per the requirment of customer
- Delivery Detail:5 days for ready stock, 3 weeks for order.
Appearance: white crystalline powder
Assay: 99% Min. HPLC
Single Impurity: 0.5% Max.
Loss on Drying: 0.5% Max.
Heavy Metal: 20ppm Max.
Zonisamide is a sulfonamide anticonvulsant approved for use as an adjunct therapy in adults with partial-onset seizures. Zonisamide is approved in the United States, United Kingdom, China, for adjunctive treatment of partial seizures in adults and in Japan for both adjunctive and monotherapy for partial seizures (simple,complex, secondarily generalized), generalized (tonic, tonic-clonic(grand mal), and atypical absence) and combined seizures.