- Classification:Herbal Extract
- Cas NO.:56-69-9
- Molecular Formula:C11H12N2O3
- Melting Point:298-300°C
- Boiling Point:520.6 °C at 760 mmHg
- Stability:No data.
- Flash Point:268.7 °C
- Purity:99% HPLC
- Appearance:Off white fine powder
- Brand Name:RD-E001
- testing method:HPLC
- Botanic Source:griffonia simplica
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:25kg with double plastic container inside/Fiber drum outside.
- Delivery Detail:1. Small package send by EMS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc. 2. Cargo send by Air or By Sea is all available. 3. Delivery time about 5-7 working days By Air, 20-25 days By sea.
5-HTP Griffonia Seed Extract Product Description
5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP), from griffonia seed extract is an amino acid that is theintermediate step between tryptophan and the important brain chemicalserotonin. There is a massive amount of evidence that suggests that lowserotonin levels are a common consequence of modern living. The lifestyle anddietary practices of many people living in this stress-filled era results inlowered levels of serotonin within the brain. As a result, many people areoverweight, crave sugar and other carbohydrates, experience bouts ofdepression, get frequent headaches, and have vague muscle aches and pain. Allof these maladies are correctable by raising brain serotonin levels.
RD Health Ingredients Factory and Lab