- Classification:Flavor & Fragrance Intermediates
- Cas NO.:621-82-9
- Molecular Formula:C9H8O2
- Melting Point:133℃
- Boiling Point:300℃
- Stability:Stable. Combustible. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents.
- Water Solubility:slightly soluble
- Flash Point:>230?°F
- Appearance:White to light yellow crystal powder
- usage:The main use of cinnamic acid is in the manufacture of the methy1, ethy 1, and benzy 1 est
- Food addtiive:wholesale value added plus extro tax upon imported value.
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:25kgs/drum or as customer's required.
- Delivery Detail:Shipment: 5 days after deposit. We can do shipping by Air( 7-10) days delivery to door , By Ocean ( 3-4weeks) delivery to door
HScode:2916399090 - Organic Chemical
CAS: 140-10-3, 621-82-9
Molecular weight 148.16
Appearance: White to light yellow crystal powder
Fragrance: Unique Scent
Melting point: 132.5-134.5 degree centigrade
Heavy metals: 10ppm max
Residue on ignition: 0.1% max
Packing 25kg /drum or as per required.
The product is lab-examed and verified by Health Canada as- Ethyl Cinnamate- .Our final usage for chemical or pharmaceutical or spice food flavoring, In a word, it is for making use of spices.
The main use of Cinnamic Acid is in the manufacture of the methy1, ethy 1, and benzy 1 esters forthe perfume industry. Ethy 1 ester used in glass prisms, lenses Some esters , such as haulmoogry 1 and other derivatives, are used in medicine
Terms and Conditions:
.No return n No refund available to proceed with if any problem including Cargo Rejected/ Seized/ Abandoned etc, comes from buyer under Customs Canada
Buyer will be responsible all expenses detrived from Customs Canada n Governments.
.We handle import clearance, payment all government expenses before government's release, Pickup& delivery to door all-in -service at extro charge as per Canadian local marketing standards with Laws & Regulations to follow-by to all Canadian customers.