- Cas NO.:118-52-5
- Molecular Formula:C5H6Cl2N2O2
- Melting Point:131-136℃
- Boiling Point:214.7 oCat 760 mmHg
- Stability:Stable, but a strong oxidizer - contact with combustible material may lead to fire. Incompatible with reducing agents, acids, strong bases. Moisture sensitive.
- Water Solubility:0.21 g/100 mL (25℃)
- Refractive index:1.572
- Flash Point:171℃
- Purity:98% etc
- Appearance:white to off-white crystalline powder
- usage:Dantoin(R) DCDMH is an industrial bleaching agent based on dimethyl hydantoin. This product finds application wherever solid bleach is desired.
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:
- Delivery Detail:
Product Data of DCDMH
Product Name: 1,3-dichloro-5,5-dimethylhydantoin (DCDMH)
White crystal powder
The dichoro hydantoin is white crystal powder with light odor, dissolve in water and also in many organic solvent and oil dissolves, easy to decomposed when heated in water. It can be further machined to be tablet. The best antisepsis PH value is 5~7 and the draff can be biodegradation in short time without any pollution.
Itis mainly used as disinfectant and algae killer,killing germ, fungus, virus,algae, liver inflame virus etc., with high stabilization, high content, blandand light odor, slow release, widely used:
1,Sterilizationfor swimming pool and tap water.
3.Sterilizationfor industrial water.
4.Sterilizationfor environment of hotel, hospital and other public places.
Itis packed in two layers: non poisonous plastic sealed bag for inside, and wovenbag or plastic or cardboard barrel for outside. 25Kg net each or by customer`s requirement.
Carefully handling, prevent from solarization and drench. It can transported as common chemicals but cannot be mixed with other poisonous stuff.
Keep in cool and dry, avoid putting together with injurant for fear of pollution.