- Classification:Agrochemical Intermediates
- Cas NO.:4300-97-4
- Molecular Formula:C5H8Cl2O
- Melting Point:-15
- Boiling Point:85-86℃ (60 mmHg)
- Stability:Stable under normal temperatures and pressures. Reacts with water to form toxic fumes.
- Water Solubility:reacts
- Refractive index:1.452-1.454
- Flash Point:62℃
- Appearance:colorless clear liquid
- usage:Agrochemicals, Pharmaceutical and dyes
- Brand Name:suru
- Molecular Formula:15502
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:200kg/drum
- Delivery Detail:7 days after payment
This product is a type of colorless liquid with strong penetrating odor soluble in organic solvents as methylbenzene, dimethylbenzene or chlorform. With boiling point 166°C/760 mm Hg, specific weight of 1.18 at 20°C and refractive index of 1.4530, it will dissolve in water and release hydrochloric acid gas.
This product is mainly composed for synthesis of Command(clomazone), a type of weed killer developed by FMC Corporation in 1982, which is a predominant weed killer in soybean fields. In addition, CPC is also used for production of isoxazolone compounds, very promising in market prospect.