- Cas NO.:141-98-0
- Molecular Formula:C6H13NOS
- Boiling Point:165.3 oC at 760 mmHg
- Refractive index:1.484
- Flash Point:53.8 oC
- Appearance:light yellow to brown oily liquid, with pungent smell, relative density: 0.994; flashing p
- usage:Excellent collecting agent of ores such as copper sulphide, lead sulfide, zinc sulfide, m
- Brand Name:ZKHT
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:200kg/drum
- Delivery Detail:4 drums with one pallet
product name:Isopropyl ethyl thionocarbamate
Appearance:light yellow to brown oily liquid, with pungent smell
isopropyl alcohol(%):≤ 2.5
water and volatile matter(%):≤ 1.0
Excellent collecting agent of ores such as copper sulphide, lead sulfide, zinc sulfide, molybdenum sulfide and nickel sulfide; relying on high efficiency and excellent selectivity, it is well recognized by wide users. It is appropriate for acid or alkali ore pulp.
Packaging: IBC drum, 1000kg/IBCdrum; plastic drum, 200kg/drum
Transportation and Storage: Store the products in cool, shady and ventilated conditions, keep far away from fire ;
6 months from date of delivery at a maximum storage temperature of 30℃.
Keep it away from skin, eyes and oral cavity. If it happens, rinse with plenty of water immediately.