- Cas NO.:142-18-7
- Molecular Formula:C15H30O4
- Melting Point:63 °C
- Boiling Point:186 °C / 1mmHg，397.4 °C at 760 mmHg
- Water Solubility:5% in chloroform Colorless, clear
- Refractive index:1.467
- Flash Point:135.6 °C
- Appearance:White powder
- usage:Dissolve dispersed evenly in the hot water of 70 ~ 80℃ in advance or edible alcohol,then
- Brand Name:OSP CHEM
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:25kg in a multilayer bag with PE inner side.
- Delivery Detail:7 days after receive your downpayment.
Glycerol monolaurate is a kind of lipophilicity nonionic surfactant, naturally in breast milk and palmetto, is an internationally recognized good food emulsifier, but it is also a safe, effective and broad-spectrum antibacterial agent.
Product Name：Glycerol Monolaurate(GML)
The biggest advantage of GML is the"not preservatives,but more than preservatives".Its bacteriostatic effect will not change with the change of PH value suppose PH value is wihtin the scope of 4-8.Its antibacterial spectrum was wide,it has strong interaction in the common bacteria,fungi,yeast in food,and also can inhibit variety of viruses and protozoa.
Meat、flavoring、Bean products、flour products、Baked product、filling、Spicy food etc.
Dissolve dispersed evenly in the hot water of 70 ~ 80℃ in advance or edible alcohol,then add in food ingredients, stir well.
Recommended dosage: 0.1～1.0g/kg.
Storage conditions: closed,dry,cool,places.
Shelf life: 18 Months.