- Classification:Other Inorganic Chemicals
- Cas NO.:10025-67-9
- Molecular Formula:Cl2S2
- Melting Point:-80℃
- Boiling Point:138℃
- Stability:Stable at ambient temperature.
- Water Solubility:reacts
- Refractive index:1.658
- Flash Point:118 C
- Appearance:Light-amber to yellow-red, oily liquid
- usage:Use for production of white vulcanized oils used for coating and impregnating textiles, use as natural and synthetic rubber extenders and modifying agents in erasers, and extruded rubber goods, use with unsaturated fatty acids in production of additives to extreme pressure lubricants and cutting oils, use as a cross-linking catalyst in polymer technology, use for treatment of drying oils for production of varnishes, inks, paints, and cements, use as a solvent for sulfur and sulfur compound.
- Brand Name:Organo
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:For Exportsa) In U.N. approved drums b) In ISO-Container/Tanks .
- Delivery Detail:Delivery Lead Times:Depends on Quantity Required. Delivery Terms: Ex Plant / Delivered / FOB / CIF
We are the manufacturer, exporter, trader and supplier of Sulphur Monochloride (SMCL) and also Sulphur Dichloride .
Company manufactures above chemicals based on Chlorine & Sulphur. These Chemicals are hazardous chemical, so adequate care is taken in maintaining total environmental safety control while manufacturing the same.
Contract / Custom Manufacturing:
As a group of companies , we are always looking forward to contract manufacturing of those chemicals which are based on Sulphur Mono chloride and Sulphur Di Chloride.
Interested Indian and International manufacturers based on above products namely SMCL and SDCL which are required as intermediates for:
* Rubber Chemicals,
* Lube Oil Additives,
* Pharmaceutical intermediates,
* Dyes & Dyes Intermediates, etc.
as well as companies looking for the third party custom manufacturing of SMCL and SDCL are encouraged to contact us at our corporate office at Mumbai, INDIA .
It is a very Reactive Chemical and as a replacement for Thionyl chloride in many cases.
Major uses: Used in Manufacture of Chloro Acetyl Chloride and Tri Chloro Acetyl Chloride, Mono Chloro Acetic Acid & Gear Oil Additive. .
Used in Manufacture of 4,4-Dithio Dimorpholine ( DTDM rubber ) and White Factice .
It is used in Manufacture of Rubber Reclaiming Oil for Reclaimed Rubber. Used in Manufacture of Thiazolidine (Pharma) .Used for conversion from Organic acid to Organic Acid Chlorides.