- Cas NO.:13463-67-7
- Molecular Formula:TiO2
- Melting Point:1855℃
- Boiling Point:2900℃
- Stability:Stable under normal temperatures and pressures.
- Water Solubility:insoluble
- Refractive index:2.61
- Flash Point:2500-3000°C
- Appearance:White powder
- usage:Rutile titanium dioxide R108 can be applied in water-based coatings, papermaking, chemic
- Brand Name:DONGTAI
- ≤1T, $1936:1.1-5T, $1875
- 5.1-10T $1813:10.1-20T , $1752
- 20.1-40T, $1689:≥40T, $1629
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:Using 25kg plastic compound bag,1 tons of tray.
- Delivery Detail:QUZHOU，ZHJEJIANG PROVINCE，CHINA
DTR-108 is rutile titanium dioxide pigments produced by the sulphate process with
advanced technology. it was characterized by excellent whiteness ,good
dispersion,reducing power ad hiding power. it is white powder appearance with
stable chemical properties which is insoluble water, organic solvent and varies
concentration of acid-base under normal temperature.
CAS NO: 13463-67-7
EINECS NO: 236-675-5
Rutile titanium dioxide R108 can be applied in water-based coatings, papermaking,
chemical fiber, oil-based coating, leather, etc.
Packaging specifications:Using 25kg plastic compound bag,1 tons of tray.
Oil Absorption (g/100g)≤20
PH Value of Aqueous Suspension6.5-8.0
Residue on sieve （45μm）(%)≤0.02
Tinting strength,Reyolds number≥1900
Water Dispersibility (%)≥88
Oil dispersibility(Hegman index)≥6.5
Storage and Safety:
The product is a kind of white powder which is safe, nontoxic and harmless. Keep
from moisture during transport and should be stored in a cool, ventilated, dry
place. Avoid breathing duct when handling,and wash with soap & water in case of
skin contact. For more details,please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet.