- Classification:Halide ( Except Chloride )
- Cas NO.:7647-15-6
- Molecular Formula:BrNa
- Melting Point:755℃
- Boiling Point:1390℃
- Stability:Stable. Incompatible with strong acids. Hygroscopic.
- Water Solubility:905 g/L (20℃)
- Refractive index:1.6412
- Flash Point:1390 °C
- Appearance:clear colorless liquid
- usage:to be used as drilling fluid and completion fluid in oil wells.
- Brand Name:Reano
- specific gravity:1.5
- sodium chloride:0.05%
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:to be packed in IBC tanks.
- Delivery Detail:The delivery time is 20 days after receiving the 30% T/T payment in advance.
Molecular formula: NaBr.
Cas No.: 7647-15-6
Ec No.: 231-599-9
Sodium bromide liquid is used as a completion and workover fluid either by itself and with sodium chloride, potassium chloride , or with zinc bromide in oil wells. It is often used in situations where formation waters contain high levels of sulfate or carbonate that may precipitate with the calcium ion.
clear colorless liquid
Specific gravity at 20℃
Packaging and Storage
The sodium bromide liquid is packed in 200L plastic drum or 1000L IBC tank.