- Classification:Halide ( Except Chloride )
- Cas NO.:7699-45-8
- Molecular Formula:ZnBr2
- Melting Point:394℃
- Boiling Point:697℃
- Stability:Stable. Forms explosive mixtures with sodium and potassium. Protect from moisture.
- Water Solubility:soluble, 447 g/100 mL (20℃)
- Refractive index:1.5452
- Flash Point:°C
- Appearance:clear colorless liquid
- usage:to be used as drilling fluid and completion fluid in oil wells.
- Brand Name:Reano
- specific gravity:2.3
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:The zinc bromide liquid is packed in IBC tanks.
- Delivery Detail:Time of delivery: 20 days after receiving the 30% T/T payment in advance.
Molecular formula: ZnBr2
Cas No.: 7699-45-8
Ec No.: 231-718-4
Zinc bromide liquid, by itself or with other bromide or chloride salts, is used in oil well completions and workover operations. It is primarily used where high density is require or where other divalent more neutral PH solutions will cause precipitation of carbonates and/or sulphate salts thus imparing oil/gas production.
clear colorless liquid
Specific gravity at 20℃
Packaging and Storage
The zinc bromide liquid is packed in 200L plastic drum or 1000L IBC tank.