- Classification:Animal Pharmaceuticals
- Cas NO.:9004-66-4
- Molecular Formula:[C6H10O3]n[Fe(OH)3]m
- Boiling Point:330°Cat760mmHg
- Stability:Complex is unstable @ pH 5; it does not undergo autoxidation @ ambient temperature, but this does occur @ 65-70 C. Expiration date of 5 yr following date of mfr.
- Flash Point:°C
- Appearance:It is a dark brown colloidal crystalloid solution,phenol in flavour
- usage:anti-anemia medicine
- Brand Name:horse
- iron dextran solution:iron dextran solution 10%
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:25L, 50L ,200L HDPE drum
- Delivery Detail:prompt, we can supply from stock.
1) GMP; CVP; USP
2) Iron assay: 10% (95.0-105.0mgFe/ml)
3) Other name:Iron dextran complex,ferric dextranum,ferric dextran,iron complex
4) CAS NO:9004-66-4
5) It can be made into ferric injection through repack directly.
7)Description:It is a dark brown colloidal crystalloid solution,phenol in flavour
8)Effect:It is an anti-anemia medicine,which can be used in the iron-deficiency anemia of a newborn piggy and other animals.
9)Characteristic:The ferric content is one of the highest in the similar products in the world.So it use just little.It is safe and absorbable quickly and has a good effect as well.
Toxicology Experiment:The half oral lethal dosis of a mouse(LD50) is 25000mg/kg,which belongs to the nontoxic degree.