- Classification:Pharmaceutical Intermediates
- Cas NO.:299-27-4
- Molecular Formula:C6H11O7K
- Melting Point:183-185℃
- Boiling Point:673.6 oC at 760 mmHg
- Stability:Stable under normal temperatures and pressures.
- Water Solubility:Soluble
- Flash Point:375.2 oC
- Appearance:White powder
- usage:mineral supplement and sequestrant
- Brand Name:NJBN Steroid
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:10g/100g/1000g/ foil bag or 25kg/drum
- Delivery Detail:Deliver time: it will be shipped within one working day after confirming the payment
Potassium gluconate CAS 299-27-4
Product Name: Potassium gluconate;
Synonyms: MONOPOTASSIUM D-GLUCONATE;POTASSIUM GLUCONATE;POTASSIUM D-GLUCONATE;gluconicacid,monopotassiumsalt;gluconsank;kalium-beta;kaliumgluconate;kaon;
Product Categories: Biochemistry;Glucose;Sugar Acids;Sugars;
Melting point: 183 °C (dec.)(lit.);
storage temp.: room temp;
Chemical Properties: white to off-white crystalline or granular powder;
Potassium gluconate is the potassium salt of the conjugate base of gluconic acid. It is also referred to as 2,3,4,5,6-pentahydroxycaproic acid potassium salt, D-gluconic acid potassium salt, or potassium D-gluconate.
It contains 16.69% potassium by mass. Thus 5.99 g of potassium gluconate contains 1 g of potassium.
Potassium gluconate is used as a mineral supplement and sequestrant. It is sold over-the-counter as tablets or capsules providing up to 593 mg of potassium gluconate, thereby containing 99 mg or 2.53 mEq of elemental potassium. This is the permissible upper limit for each tablet or capsule of over-the-counter potassium supplements sold in the USA. Potassium gluconate is also sold over-the-counter as bulk powder.
Please feel free to contact us when you are interested in the products above and the contact information are as following: