- Cas NO.:6155-57-3
- Molecular Formula:C7H4NNaO3S.2(H2O)
- Boiling Point:438.9 oC at 760 mmHg
- Stability:Stable under normal temperatures and pressures.
- Flash Point:219.3oC
- Appearance:White solid.
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:25KG/BAG, 25KG/CARTON, 25KG/DRUM
- Delivery Detail:Within 15 days after getting the order
Sodium Saccharin only truly became popular during the sugar shortages throughout World War I, even though Sodium saccharin was launched to the public shortly after Sodium saccharins as food sweeteners discovery. Sodium saccharin became even more popular throughout the 1960s and 1970s .Sodium saccharinh dieters as sodium saccharin is a calorie and colesteral free sweetener. Sodium saccharin is commonly found in restaurants and grocery stores in pink pouches under the popular brand "SweetN Low". A number of beverages are sweetened Sodium saccharinh , the most popular being Coca-Cola, which was introduced in 1963 as a diet cola soft drink.