- Classification:Rubber Auxiliary Agents
- Cas NO.:1309-37-1
- Molecular Formula:Fe2O3
- Melting Point:1538 °C
- Water Solubility:Insoluble
- Flash Point:>230°F
- Appearance:red to reddish-brown powder
- usage:ceramic pigments,coating pigment,ink pigment,plastic&rubber
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:standard packaging
- Delivery Detail:
3.Aliase:Ironoxideredbrownpowder; Iron oxide - precipitated; Ferric oxide,medicinal
7. Appearance:red to reddish-brown powder
10.Usage:ceramic pigments,coating pigment,ink pigment,plastic&rubber
We specialize in chemical raw materials and pharmaceutical intermediates.
Meet the market demand with first-class products and excellent service.
We have stock, so we can make prompt delivery on receipt of payment.
If you are interested in our products, please sign a contract with us.