- Cas NO.:1071-83-6
- Molecular Formula:C3H8NO5P
- Melting Point:230℃
- Boiling Point:465.8 °C at 760 mmHg
- Stability:Stable. Incompatible with metals, strong oxidizing agents, strong bases. May be light sensitive.
- Water Solubility:1.2 g/100 mL
- Refractive index:1.576
- Flash Point:235.5 °C
- Purity:95% TC, 48%SL, 75.7%WDG, 62%IPA
- usage:Herbicide for agriculture
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:
- Delivery Detail:
|Specification||95% TC, 48%SL, 75.7%WDG, 62%IPA|
|Mode of Action||Non-selective systemic herbicide, absorbed by the foliage, with rapid translocation throughout the plant. Inactivated on contact with soil.|
|Toxicology||Oral Acute oral LD50 for rats 5600, mice 11 300, goats 3530 mg/kg.
Characteristics and Uses: Control of annual and perennial grasses and broad-leaved weeds,
Pre-harvest, in cereals, peas, beans, oilseed rape, flax and mustard,
at c. 1.5-2 kg/ha; control of annual and perennial grasses and
Broad-leaved weeds in stubble and post-planting/pre-emergence
of many crops; as a directed spray in vines and olives, at up to
4.3 kg/ha; in orchards, pasture, forestry and industrial weed
Control, at up to 4.3 kg/ha. as an aquatic herbicide, at c. 2 kg/ha.