- Classification:other plant Extract（polysaccharide，polyphenol）
- Cas NO.:528-43-8
- Molecular Formula:C18H18O2
- Melting Point:99 - 101
- Boiling Point:401 °C at 760 mmHg
- Refractive index:1.601
- Flash Point:401 °C at 760 mmHg
- Appearance:white powder
- usage:Magnolia Bark Extract ;Magnolol 2%-98%;Honokiol 2%-98%;Honokiol +Magnolol 2%-98%
- Brand Name:Staherb
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:Inside is two plastic bag, Outside is drum
- Delivery Detail:2 days after your payment
IUPAC name: 2-(4-hydroxy-3-prop-2-enyl-phenyl)- 4-prop-2-enyl-phenol
Other names: houpa, hnk
Active ingredient: Honokiol
Molecular formula :C18H18O2
Molar mass :266.334 g/mol
Appearance :White solid
[CAS Number] 528-43-8 Solubility in water: sparingly (25 °C)
Botanical source: Magnolia officinalis Rehd.et Wils.
Biogenic origin: Wild in central and southern China
Usage: a treatment option for anxiety, cancer, peridontal disease, stroke, inflammation, and even weight loss.
A compound found in magnolia species holds exciting promise in the management of anxiety, cancer, and other challenging conditions.
Honokiol is a bi-phenolic compound with the formula C18H18O2 and a relatively small molecular weight of 266 grams/mole. This molecule is found in several species of the genus magnolia including M. officinalis, obovata, and grandifolia. It is an isomer of another compound also found in magnolia materials called magnolol, which has 1000 times the antioxidant potential of vitamin E. The dried bark of M. officinalis usually has about 1-5% hanokiol and 2-10% magnolol.