- Classification:Other Inorganic Chemicals
- Cas NO.:77-48-5
- Molecular Formula:C5H6Br2N2O2
- Melting Point:197-199℃
- Boiling Point:250.2 °C at 760 mmHg
- Stability:Stable under normal temperatures and pressures.
- Refractive index:1.621
- Flash Point:155℃
- Appearance:white or off-white crystalline powder
- usage:used in the disinfection of industrial circulating water, swimming pool, spring, hospital
- Brand Name:1,3-dibromo-5,5-dimethylhydantoin (DBDMH)
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:40KG in double-layer plastic bag lined carton or following your demands
- Delivery Detail:
Chemical name: 1,3-dibromo-5,5-dimethylhydantoin(DBDMH)
CAS NO: 77-48-5
Properties: white or off-white crystalline powder, slightly dissdved in water,dissolved in chloroform,ethanol and other organic solvent,easy to decompose in strong acid or alkali,stable when in dry state. having slight rritation odour.
mainly used in the disinfection of industrial circulating water, swimming pool, spring, hospital sewage, medicinal facilities, aquaculture, food process, hotel, home, warehouse, custom and epidemic-stricken area; or used as brominating agent in chemical industry, pharmaceutical industry, rubber industry, and s
Packing:40KG in double-layer plastic bag lined carton or following your demands, It should be kept in cool and dry place, don't mix with toxic matter, avoid contamination.
If you have any demand about my products.
please enquiry me sophia at kaihongchem dot com.
Our main products are Bronopol.DBNPA.HBCD.Carbohydrazide.4-(METHYLSULFONYL)BENZALDEHYDE.2,2-Bis[4-(2,3-dibromo-2-methylpropoxy)-3,5-dibrom.SodiumBromide.2-Cyanoacetamide.HBCD Masterbatch.DBNE .BDDP.Sodium bromate.BROMINE.DBNPA20%.Brominated Polystyrene.Aluminum Chloride.Polyaluminium Chloride PAC.2-Ethyl-anthraquinone.Tris(tribromophenyl) cyanurate FR-245.BDMAEE.Flake Graphite.Dichloroglyoxime（DCG）.DBDPO /DECA.DBDPE /DECO.TBBA/TBBPABROMINATED SBS.RDT-5 ethylenebistetrabromophthalimide BT-93W.BIT.DCOIT. OIT. DCDMH. DBDMH.BCDMH.Sodium dichloroisocyanurate dihydrate.Trichloro Isocyanuric Acid.Cyanuric acid . CMIT/MIT-4.Glutaraldehyde 50% GIG50.Bromoacetic acid.etc.