- Cas NO.:7791-20-0
- Molecular Formula:NiCl2.6(H2O
- Melting Point:1001 deg C
- Boiling Point:100 °C at 760 mmHg
- Stability:Stable. Hygroscopic. Incompatible with peroxides.
- Water Solubility:2540 g/L (20℃)
- Flash Point:°C
- Purity:Ni ≥ 24%
- Appearance:Green crystal
- usage:Corrosion removal, catalysts,developing inks and analytical reagents
- Brand Name:Jinchuan, Jinco
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:25kg per bag, a 1-ton pallet
- Delivery Detail:Nickel chloride can be process delivery within 2 days after all terms confirmation.
An anode activator, it is primarily used in the surface treatment inudsry and such in industries as corrosion removal, catalysts,developing inks and analytical reagents, anhydrous nickel chloride can undertake the ammonia absorption of gas masks.
Adopts a complex woven plastic bag with a net weight of 25kg per bag, a 1-ton pallet is a storage and
transportation unit. It should be stored in a shady, cool,well-ventilated and dry warehouse.
Implementing the HG/T 2771-2009 starnd.