CAS No. 111-85-3 (Octane,1-chloro- )
Molecular Formula: C8H17ClMolecular Weight: 148.67
Identification of 111-85-3
- Octane,1-chloro- (Related Reference)
- Molecular Formula:
- CAS Registry Number:
- 1-Octyl chloride; Capryl chloride; NSC 5406; Octyl chloride; n-Octyl chloride; n-Octyl chlorid;
- HS Code:
- Molecular Structure:
- This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Clear liquid
- Molecular Weight:
- Boiling Point:
- Melting Point:
- Flash Point:
- Storage Temperature:
- Keep away from heat, sparks, and flame. Keep away from sources of ignition. Keep container closed when not in use. Store in a tightly closed container. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible substances.
- Refractive index:
- Stable under normal temperatures and pressures.
- Barchlor(R) 8S is used as chemical intermediate.
Safety Data of 111-85-3
- Risk Codes:
- Safety Statements:
- Hazard Symbols:
- MSDS infomation:
- Octane,1-chloro- (111-85-3).msds
Related Products Information
References of Octane,1-chloro- cas 111-85-3
Hazard Codes of Octane, 1-chloro- (CAS NO.111-85-3): N
Risk Statements: 52/53
R52/53: Harmful to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment.
Safety Statements: 23-24/25-61
S23: Do not breathe vapour.
S24/25: Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
S61: Avoid release to the environment. Refer to special instructions / safety data sheets.
RIDADR: UN 1993 3/PG 3
WGK Germany: 2
HS Code: 29031980