CAS No. 1310-66-3 (Lithium hydroxide monohydrate )
Molecular Formula: LiOH?H2OMolecular Weight: 41.96
Identification of 1310-66-3
- Lithium hydroxide monohydrate (Related Reference)
- Molecular Formula:
- CAS Registry Number:
- lithium hydrate; Lithium Hydroxide hydrate;
- HS Code:
- Molecular Structure:
- This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- colourless, hygroscopic crystals
- Molecular Weight:
- Boiling Point:
- Melting Point:
- Flash Point:
- Storage Temperature:
- Keep container closed when not in use. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible substances. Corrosives area. Store protected from moisture.
- 109 g/L (20 °C) in water
- Stable. Incompatible with moisture. strong acids, carbon dioxide. Absorbs carbon dioxide from the air.
Storage battery electrolyte, carbon dioxide absorbent in space vehicles, lubricating greases, creamics, catalyst, photographic developers, lithium soaps. In the production of lithium salts where use of carbonate is impractical. Osed for tryptophan determinations in proteins and foods.
Safety Data of 1310-66-3
- Risk Codes:
- Safety Statements:
- Hazard Symbols:
- MSDS infomation:
- Lithium hydroxide monohydrate (1310-66-3).msds
Related Products Information
References of Lithium hydroxide monohydrate cas 1310-66-3
Safety Information of Lithium hydroxide monohydrate (CAS NO.1310-66-3):
Hazard Codes: C
Risk Codes: 20/22-35
R20/22: Harmful by inhalation and if swallowed.?
R35: Causes severe burns.
Safety Description: 22-26-36/37/39-45
S22: Do not breathe dust.?
S26: In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.?
S36/37/39: Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection.?
S45: In case of accident or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice immediately (show the label whenever possible.)??
Transport Information: UN 2680