CAS No. 1643-19-2 (1-Butanaminium,N,N,N-tributyl-, bromide (1:1) )
Molecular Formula: C16H36BrNMolecular Weight: 322.38
Identification of 1643-19-2
- 1-Butanaminium,N,N,N-tributyl-, bromide (1:1) (Related Reference)
- Molecular Formula:
- CAS Registry Number:
- Tetrabutyl Ammonium Bromide; Tetrabutylammonium bromide（TBAB）; 1-Butanaminium,N,N,N-tributyl-, bromide (9CI); Ammonium, tetrabutyl-, bromide (8CI); Tetrabutylammonium bromide (6CI,7CI); AP 6G; Actiron 43-65; Aliquat 100; Mastermix MB 4988; TBAB; Tetra-n-butylammonium bromide;
- HS Code:
- Molecular Structure:
- This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- White to off white crystalline powder
- Molecular Weight:
- 1.039 g/mL at 25 °C
- Boiling Point:
- Melting Point:
- 103 - 104 C
- Storage Temperature:
- Store at RT.
- Refractive index:
- n20/D 1.422
- 600 g/l at 20 C
- Stable. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents. Protect from moisture.
- Commonly used as a phase transfer catalyst.
Safety Data of 1643-19-2
- Risk Codes:
- Safety Statements:
- MSDS infomation:
- 1-Butanaminium,N,N,N-tributyl-, bromide (1:1) (1643-19-2).msds
Related Products Information
References of 1-Butanaminium,N,N,N-tributyl-, bromide (1:1) cas 1643-19-2
Tetrabutyl ammonium bromide (CAS NO.1643-19-2) hasn't been listed as a carcinogen by ACGIH, IARC, NTP, or CA Prop 65. And the toxicological properties have not been fully investigated.
Hazard Codes: Xi,Xn
Risk Statements: 36/37/38-22
R36/37/38:Irritating to eyes, respiratory system and skin.
R22:Harmful if swallowed.
Safety Statements: 26-36-37/39
S26: In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
S36:Wear suitable protective clothing.
S37/39:Wear suitable gloves and eye/face protection.
WGK Germany: 3
Hazard Note: Irritant
HS Code: 29239000