CAS No. 943-03-3 (2-Cyano-6-methoxybenzothiazole )
Molecular Formula: C9H6N2OSMolecular Weight: 190.22
Identification of 943-03-3
- 2-Cyano-6-methoxybenzothiazole (Related Reference)
- Molecular Formula:
- CAS Registry Number:
- 2-Benzothiazolecarbonitrile,6-methoxy-; 6-Methoxy-2-benzothiazolecarbonitrile; NSC 377382;
- Molecular Structure:
- This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Off-white powder.
- Molecular Weight:
- Boiling Point:
- Melting Point:
- Flash Point:
- Storage Temperature:
- Keep container closed when not in use. Store in a tightly closed container. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible substances.
- Refractive index:
- Stable under normal temperatures and pressures.
Safety Data of 943-03-3
- Risk Codes:
- Safety Statements:
- MSDS infomation:
- 2-Cyano-6-methoxybenzothiazole (943-03-3).msds
Related Products Information
References of 2-Cyano-6-methoxybenzothiazole cas 943-03-3
Hazard Codes 2-Cyano-6-methoxybenzothiazole (CAS NO.943-03-3): Xn,Xi
Risk Statements: 20/21/22-36/37/38
R20/21/22: Harmful by inhalation, in contact with skin and if swallowed.
R36/37/38: Irritating to eyes, respiratory system and skin.
Safety Statements: 26-36/37
S26: In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
S36/37: Wear suitable protective clothing and gloves.
WGK Germany: 3