- Classification:Vitamins, Amino Acids and Coenzymes
- Cas NO.:56-86-0
- Molecular Formula:C5H9NO4
- Melting Point:205℃
- Boiling Point:333.8 °C at 760 mmHg
- Stability:Stable under normal temperatures and pressures.
- Water Solubility:7.5 g/L (20℃)
- Refractive index:1.508
- Flash Point:155.7 °C
- Appearance:white crystal or crystalline powder
Biologically significant amino acid, plant growth regulator, fungicide.
- Brand Name:specom
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:25kg/drum
- Delivery Detail:
Molecular Formula: C5H9NO4 Molecular Weight: 147.13 Characteristics: White crystal powder, nearly odorless, it has special taste and sourness, dissolving in water, melting point is 189oC, insoluble in alcohol. Use：L-glutamic acid is be used as nutrition supplement, salt-substitution and fresh-taste product. And it is be used to synthesis some chiral compound and medicine intermediate in fine chemical industry. Packing:25kg/drum