- Classification:Vitamins, Amino Acids and Coenzymes
- Cas NO.:56-41-7
- Molecular Formula:C3H7NO2
- Melting Point:314-316℃
- Boiling Point:212.9 °C at 760 mmHg
- Stability:Stable. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents.
- Water Solubility:166.5 g/L (25℃)
- Flash Point:82.6 °C
- Appearance:white crystal or crystalline powder
Microbiological & biochemical research.
- Brand Name:specom
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:25kg/drum
- Delivery Detail:
Molecular Formula: C3H7NO2
Molecular Weight: 89.09
Characteristics: White crystal or crystalline powder with special sweet taste，easily dissolves in water, sparingly soluble in ethanol, and insoluble in ether.
Use: In medicine, High optical purity of L-Alanine is an important chiral source used in synthesis of many types of drugs. And it is raw material to compose amino acid injection and oral liquid. In food industry, L-alanine is added in chemistry seasoning, drinks, organic acid, wine and salted food. As one important additive, L-alanine has the function of keeping fresh.