- Cas NO.:10042-76-9
- Molecular Formula:Sr?(NO3)2
- Melting Point:570℃
- Boiling Point:83 °C at 760 mmHg
- Stability:Stability Strong oxidizer - contact with combustible material may cause fire. Incompatible with strong reducing agents, combustible material.
- Water Solubility:660 g/L (20℃)
- Flash Point:无意义
- Appearance:white granules or powder
- usage:In signal lights, marine signals, railroad flares, matches, in pyrotechnics (red fire).
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:
- Delivery Detail:
strontium nitrate can aid in eliminating and lessening skin irritations. When mixed with glycolic acid, strontium nitrate reduces the sensation of skin irritation significantly better than using glycolic acid alone.