- Classification:Other Chemicals
- Cas NO.:126-14-7
- Molecular Formula:C28H38O19
- Melting Point:78℃
- Boiling Point:250℃ (1 mmHg)
- Stability:Stable under normal temperatures and pressures.
- Water Solubility:SLIGHTLY SOLUBLE
- Refractive index:60 ° (C=2, EtOH)
- Flash Point:250 C at 1 mm Hg
- Appearance:white to creamy white powder
- usage:bitter additive, a denaturant for alcohol, a soaker for paper, as well as an insecticide
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail:50kgs/drum
- Delivery Detail:
- CAS No.: 126-14-7
- Melting Point: 82-85 °C(lit.)
- Boiling Point: 668.3 °C at 760 mmHg
- Flash Point: 275 °C
- Solubility: slightly soluble in water
- Appearance: white to creamy white powder
- Risk Codes: 36/37/38
- Safety: 24/25-37/39-26
ethanol, chloroform etc. The density is 1.28; boiling point is 250 °C.
Use: It can be used as a bitter additive, a denaturant for alcohol, a soaker for paper, as well as an insecticide, plasticizer for cellulosic & synthetic resin. It also can be used as an additive for paint and children's toys, etc. It can prevent mice or children from biting or tasting the goods because of its extreme bitter taste.
Storage: Store in tightly closed container. Store in a cool,dry area.
Expiration Date: 2 years